1. Go to the registration page. (If you have already participated in a previous Berlin Buzzwords you only need to update your profile. For this you need to log in on the home page with your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password you can reset it. On the main page you will see the note “Berlin Buzzwords 2019: subscribe to event”, click on it and you will be asked "Are you sure you want to join the group Berlin Buzzwords 2019?". Click “Join”. You will return to the main page, now click on "Dashboard" and go to "Add Session" in order to submit your new abstract).
2. You can already start to fill out your speaker profile. Please note that your speaker profile must be fully completed by February 17th 2019 for your session to be accepted.
3. Choose your username. You will need your username to log In.
4. Enter a valid e-mail address.
5. After completing the registration you will be forwarded to the home page and receive an activation link via your submitted e-mail address. Please note that this might take up to 15 minutes depending on your e-mail provider, please also check your spam folder. Click the link and set a password.
6. In the menu you will find:
- User Dashboard: Here you will find your profile information. Click edit and you will find your user account were you can change your e-mail address and password as well as your "Speaker profile".
- If you go to "Events > Dashboard" you can create a session proposal with > "Add Content" and simply fill out all the fields relevant to your session proposal.
7. Go back to the User Dashboard by clicking “My account”. You will find your submitted proposal which you can edit as necessary under “My content”
8. Feel free to save and continue at a later date – but remember: your session needs to be completely filled out by February 17th 2019.
9. Add speakers to your sessions. If you are planning on having several speakers in your session, all of them need to register and create a profile. Once you know their username, go to “My content” open the session, click “Edit” and add the usernames to the "Speaker(s)" field in the form.