Because of the great feedback last year, we are offering again onsite childcare this year on both conference days.
We will hire professionally trained tutors to take care of your children in a separate and specially equipped room at the venue or, if conditons allow, nearby outdoor playgrounds.
- One parent or guardian must be registered at the Berlin Buzzwords 2018.
- Your child needs to be at least 18 months old and maximum 12 years old.
- Childcare registration closes 8 weeks prior to Berlin Buzzwords, i.e. deadline is April 15th, 2018!
- The price for a children's ticket is EUR 95 and valid for both conference days (June 10th & 12th), including meals.
- Childcare tickets are limited to 10 seats on a first-come first-served basis.
In case you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask – just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Generally children are free of charge, so you can of course bring your children without buying childcare tickets. You'll only need a childcare ticket if you want to use the childcare services provided.