This talk will provide a hands on introduction to Apache NiFi and MiNiFi. Focusing on how to use them to securely, efficiently, and reliably collect data from the edge, curate and deliver it to other tiers in a streaming pipeline. This will be a very interactive session to ensure all participants understand the how and why of Apache NiFi and MiNiFi. We will cover the following topics:
Apache NiFi Overview
- Describe Apache NiFi and its use cases.
- Describe NiFi Architecture
- Understand Nifi Features and Characteristics.
- Understand NiFi user interface in depth.
- Understand Processors
- Understand Connections
- Understand Processor Groups
- Understand Remote Processor Groups
- Explain Data Provenance in NiFi
- Understand Concepts of NiFi Cluster
Designing Data Flows
- Understand how to build a DataFlow using NiFi
- Learn how to optimize a DataFlow
- Learn how to use NiFi Expression language and its use.
- Learn about Attributes and Templates in NiFi
- Use Cases
- Integrating with NiFi