We want to make Berlin Buzzwords more family-friendly, so we decided to offer onsite childcare this year on both conference days.
We will hire professionally trained tutors to take care of your children in a separate and specially equipped room at the venue or, if conditons allow, nearby outdoor playgrounds.
- One parent or guardian must be registered at the Berlin Buzzwords 2016.
- Your child needs to be at least 18 months old and maximum 12 years old.
- Childcare registration closes 8 weeks prior to Berlin Buzzwords, i.e. deadline is April 18th, 2017!
- The price for a children's ticket is EUR 99 and valid for both conference days (June 12th & 13th), including meals.
- Childcare tickets are limited to 10 seats on a first-come first-served basis.
In case you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask – just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Generally children are free of charge, so you can of course bring your children without buying childcare tickets. You'll only need a children's ticket if you want to use the childcare services provided.